Qun Wang is a visiting PhD student from the Department of Neurosurgery at Chinese PLA General Hospital (301), supervised by Dr. Sonia Pujol (Surgical Planning Laboratory, BWH), to learn DTI tractography. He is also interested in Neuronavigation and intraoperative imaging. Currently, his research focuses on glioma heterogeneity evaluated by free water imaging.
- Wang Q, Zhang H, Zhang J, et al. The diagnostic performance of magnetic resonance spectroscopy in differentiating high-from low-grade gliomas: A systematic review and meta-analysis[J]. Eur Radiol, 2016,26(8):2670-84.
- Wang Q, Zhang J, Xu X, et al. Diagnostic performance of apparent diffusion coefficient parameters for glioma grading[J]. J Neurooncol, 2018,139(1):61-68.
- Wang Q, Zhang J, Xu W, et al. Role of magnetic resonance spectroscopy to differentiate high-grade gliomas from metastases[J]. Tumour Biol, 2017,39(6):1010428317710030.
- Xu W, Wang Q, Shao A, et al. The performance of MR perfusion-weighted imaging for the differentiation of high-grade glioma from primary central nervous system lymphoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis[J]. PLoS One, 2017,12(3):e0173430.
- Zhang H, Ma L, Wang Q, et al. Role of magnetic resonance spectroscopy for the differentiation of recurrent glioma from radiation necrosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Radiol, 2014,83(12):2181-2189.
- Zhang H, Ma L, Wang Q, et al. Intraoperative high-field MRI maximizes the extent of resection in intraventricular central neurocytoma surgery[J]. J Clin Neurosci, 2016.
- Zhang JS, Qu L, Wang Q, et al. Intraoperative visualisation of functional structures facilitates safe frameless stereotactic biopsy in the motor eloquent regions of the brain[J]. Br J Neurosurg, 2017:1-9.